A NEW SMILE


My day is sorrow
But I try to get up
To feed my tummy
So that I won’t be hungry
But what could I do
My strength no longer there helping me
My power is faded away
And I can just hoping for some miracle
That will give me some hope for a future
As I feel it’s going to the end

Cute Animated Gif 8 Images Download Smile Animated GIF - LowGif
A young hero is coming
He helps me a lot
He tried his best to ensure I am comfortable
To make sure I am happy
Even I am nobody to him
As I feel my hope is gone
A young heroin pass by
She give me some strength
With the power of her smile
She manages to make me happy
Even I am nobody to her

We are helpless
That why we need you
Because your power and strength
Are something that we wish for in our ages
We didn’t meant to be a burden
But the smile that you brought for us
Will be something that we wouldn’t forget till the last breath

by:The_Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION