NO LONGER

I'm tired of everything
Tired of wanting to be the best
Tired of smiling all day 
Tired of saying sorry 
and I am exhausted of forcing myself
Because it hurt me real bad at the end of the day

I'm no longer me 
Because I'm no longer crying for you
And I'm no longer waiting for you
I'm no longer asking for you
So who am I?
Then,what's me?
No One Loves Me GIFs | Tenor
How many tears you want from me 
To convince you 
How much further I need to wait 
To make you realize 
Just how much time I need to ask for you to understand that

I'm holding my tears in my sleep
I'm not going to wait for you, because I'm walking behind you
I'm not asking for you,because you're never actually asking for me 
And when I thought everything could be different
You stomp me up and ask me why 
When you never try to understand it

I'm walking away not that I am no longer me
But i'm really sore, 
And I know that's going to ruin my feeling soon,
Then it's going to be real that I might be no longer me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION