TIME

Cute GIFs | Tenor
I've always told my mom that I want to go back to my childhood. Because I'm having a lot of fun with friends. I'm not worried about my study, my money or my job. I could have dreamed of as much as I want, but now I'm afraid of a dream. I can play mud, or swim in my grandma's pool, or even play the whole time, but now I can't even afford to think about joy. I used to hang out with a lot of friends, but now my circle is getting smaller. The one I'm using to play catch with is a stranger. Someone that i used to crush on is nobody. Someone that I used to offend is unknown. It makes me think that if this is what my life is going to be like, I prefer to stay forever in my childhood with my memories which are impossible. But life is the thing that keeps me moving forward. Everyone need to grow up and have a life. Childhood will become a memory, and the future will become a life. I used to love reading, but I love writing now. I used to get out and meet new people, but now I prefer my room. I hate to be alone, but I love loneliness now. Which makes me come to the conclusion that I am changing. The thing I'm using to do is become something I would rather not do anymore.A person I used to be, and now I am me. There's a phase that I'm always terrified of. A phase where I'm going to get older and I can't have fun anymore. Which gives me an alerts that my time with everyone that i love is getting limited. I 'm afraid I'm going to lose me who loves fun, the energetic me, someone who used to love everyone. But I hope it will always be me, because my favorite character is me. But I'm sure I'm never going to forget the face that brings me laughter and mementos, the face that shows me the true friendship or the best and the face that's always there for me. I think my journey is starting, and I hope we'll meet each other soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION