A MEMORY

Sometimes I just love having the memory around because I'm aware of the value of it in my past. But, it doesn't show or define me a someone that love to keep trying on something that make me hurt more people. I am not the fan of it. 
Some memory is a reason why I am still breathing and catching up with my life. Some memory make me stand firm. But, I really hate becoming the same me in the past. The only thing that I keep ask from Him is please avoid me to cross path with anyone from my goodbye.

I tried my best to live my life and I am doing fine with it. So, I do hope you are living your life. Stop looking for something that doesn't wish to be found. Stop looking for something that hidden. There is a reason why it stay low and untraceable. 

I still love looking at the sky but this time I just love looking at it because it has witness the entire life of mine. I love the sky because it's no longer hold a memory that regret in my life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION