NO TITLE


For the first time, I am writing without a title. Because I can't find the suitable title. So no title. You know what, some of friend said that I am cruel because I don't even told them my IG, Facebook or any of my personal social media account. Even if they know (which I don't know how), I never accept their request (my account is private obviously) Even my contact list on my phone never reached 30 persons. 

In fact, I don't save people number. Even though they are my classmate, family member or even friends. That is the reason why my contact list was so less. 

But weird enough, I feel comfortable with that. Having less contact on phone, less person on my social media. I like it. And I love it when my personal life is blurry. Nobody know it.

And, because I won't let my personal social media being interfered, then I create a new one just for a shadow. And also for my resume😂. 

The people on my IG either my friend that I really know, my high school senior, some of my junior, and my matriculation friend which is only few of my classmate😁and also some of my family member. Other than that, no😅. 

Thats why, people don't really know the existence of my life. i try so hard to keep quiet and make sure nobody can track me. And I think I did it. 

And i am really good at hiding and running away. You won't know where I am because the moment you know me there, I will choose the next destination to hide away. 

And, also, I am good at making and breaking promise(never follow this step) and it not sort of  something that I am proud with.

Less people, less pain, less pain, less problem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION