BEAUTIFUL SKY


I love taking a picture of a sky view...it comfort me and it's so beautiful..doesn't it look awesome? 

When I am 14 years old, I believe that whenever I look up to the sky, the person who I miss so much is also looking at the same sky..that why the sky is so beautiful whenever I look up..

And yes, I do believe it up till now..it become a habit where I can spend more time looking at the sky and taking a picture of it, because it's beautiful. 

I love the fact that wherever we are, whatever we do, we still living and breathing under the same bright sky. So whenever you feel down, sad, or worst, just look up at the sky and watch the beautiful sky..😍

I don't have solid any reason why I love sky so much..except for it looking awesome and beautiful..I just love the feeling of mine when I look up to the skyyyyyyy..😍😍😍








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION