SOON TO BE OFF DUTY



Lately,my long lost hobby came back.That hobby of looking up to the sky.And then i will wonder by myself.Lot of thing happen lately and i just realized that i am no longer doing this hobby.So i started my hobby back.And then i realized that i had been away too long and i guess it time to go back.

To my dear one,i am sorry that i had am no longer me.I am sorry that i am no longer care and being myself.I am afraid that i never knew that i had changed when my body is mine.I make a lot of mistakes and this time,please don't forgive me.I am not worth it.Saying sorry is an easy word but to forgive,even for myself,i find out that it hard,so don't forgive me.And even if you did,keep it in your prayer.


Thank you for all of the time,for all of the memory,for all of the energy.I try my best to be the best but i guess that i can't.I feel ashamed of myself.Soon i will done my last duty and i will make sure that last duty will always make you proud of me.I broke all of the promises and let me hold this one promises.I will make it happen and it will be the first and last promises that i able to fulfill it.

And i will be happy,so please be happy.




SOON TO BE OFF DUTY

-THE_WORD-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION