THE LAST POST?

I am shutting down my blog for like a temporary...or maybe a permanent. It's not that I am stop writing but it was a sudden plan and I guess I will do it tonight. But if this blog ever cross you, I hope my writing will never harm you.

For the past few years, I am struggling with myself, a lot. Something that I love no longer in my interest. But like I said before in my blog, a stranger has become the sole reason for what I love right now. And this "may be" last post is dedicated to him.

It is exact one year and a month I had this feeling for you. I think I had told you about this😁 at first I thought it was really a things but the more I watch you in your games, I am falling in love with your pure expression, your passion, and your commitment towards your play. You are the one why I know about the game. I read and learn about it and little did I know I started writing a story about Esport. I always love writing but I never really like started a thing. 

I always ask myself was it real? Was it just a thing? But right now I believe it is real. The feeling, it is true. But the fact that I can't bring myself confess to you, I am just a coward. Because I believe a one sided love never end well. 

One more hours before your final game. Do you know what funny is? I cried when you and the team lost a game. Everytime you guys win, I always brag about it. Telling people how good and awesome you and the team. I always proud of you. 

Just like any one sided love, I will say the same thing (but in my own ways) Thank you for this feeling even you never knew about it. For a moment of time, I am happy. I tried to be in my best because I thought when I meet you one day, I would look perfect. But I don't think those day will come even though I really hope it will be. I learn your languages just to impress you. But your languages is not that easy. I almost giving up learning it but I won't💪

You are awesome. You are a kind guy. But your expression on the Pinnacle Cup was the reason I am falling in love with you❤️ Keep striving into your dream. Keep doing things that you love. I want to say that I will always be your No 1 fan but everyone already said that. So, I will always be your eternity fan who will support you for this everlasting life without any requirement. So please go towards your dream without any fear. I want to say to believe in yourself but instead, I would like to say, whatever outcome it will be, you're always the best. 

I think that is it because it is what it is. Since it may be my last post, thank you for those who visiting this blog. I appreciate it even though I never knew who you guys are. So for the may be the last thing I can say in this blog, if you love someone don't be like me. Confess your feeling. Tell them what you feel about them. Prove to me one sided love is a beautiful love story. You need to tell your feeling in order for them to acknowledge it. May we meet again in the future. 

And for you, I like you. I really do.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

DECISION