ALWAYS YOUR LISTENER

I am not a perfect person neither a talented one but i can promise you that i can be your listener anywhere and anytime.There will be not much that i can do but it will always be my responsibility to hear you and be there for you.The reason why because i had been through that phase where nobody willing to listen to my story and it make me feel bad.That feeling always lingered around me so i know how hurt it was and i hate it to other people feel it just like how i feel it.So,if you need me,you need a listener you can always find me,i will listen to your story even it will be the last thing that i can do for you.I am not hoping for you to pay me with the money or what,but if you across a situation that required you to be their listener,i hope you willing to listen to their story.It hurt when nobody listen to you and the only thing you can do is,keeping it to yourself till it kill you inside.Reach me whenever you need me.No matter who you are,where you are,I promise to listen to every of your story because that the only thing that i believe that i can do.And don't worry,your secret is safe with me.✌✌๐Ÿ˜Š
Rylee the Demon Shetland Sheepdog | Furry Amino

Comments

  1. Fi, I wanted to apologize for all my wrong doings to you in the past. I was young and reckless, I speak with no filter and I forgot that people have feelings and word hurts. I knew nothing better, now that I've grown a little wiser I realise there's nothing to be afraid about asking for forgiveness. I am sorry for ever hurting you, making you sad or even mad at you. I am sorry Fi.
    -ct-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..thank you for your apologized and i may not the qualified person to received your apology...but, i had forgot all the matter that happened before and i had forgive you, a long time ago..so, please keep smiling and be happy..and thank you again for willing to visiting my blog and become my first comment..Thank you for everything that you done for me all of this time,i really appreciate it..and remember, i can always be your listener

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION