APOLOGIZED AND FORGIVENESS

Couple Love GIF by The Valentines - Find & Share on GIPHY 

Most people would like to talk about it, but there are people who are going to avoid the word. Someone once told me that my sorry is meaningless because I never put any sense in it, even from the bottom of my heart I really mean it. So, I've always noted myself. My sorry is twice and that's it. The first is an apologized that comes from my heart. The next is my reflection on our relationship.And if by chance the second sorry is wasn't what they searching for, I'm not going to go for my third sorry, because the third sorry is my dignity. So,it really hard for me to say sorry even if i really want to. But sometimes i did apologized though๐Ÿ˜‰. Someone said that "there's nothing to be afraid about asking for forgiveness" and this word is true. Don't afraid to ask for forgiveness. And this word is specially for all of you exclude me, because I am afraid to ask for forgiveness. I am afraid that people will say the same thing about my sorry. But I will do my best to not be afraid ask for forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜Š. I really looooove and admire those who willing to apologized even that was their mistake or otherwise. And thank you for asking for forgiveness, for being courageous. You 're actually a winner in this story. 
Top Smh Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat

Apologized are coming along with forgiveness. And forgiveness, it wasn't an easy part of the story. Maybe some people will say, "Just forgive him / her," but it's hard for the people who hold the word forgiveness. The pain they 're going to keep inside all this time will be settled with an apology.It won't be fair to them, but a strong person is a person who, despite everything, is willing to forgive everyone. Because they know that in the future it will be their turn to apologize for their mistake. Nobody is perfect, and mistake is one of life lesson. Being strong isn't about strength, it's about you, too. I'm far from perfect, but I learn to forgive along the time. At first i found it hard to do so because it full of hatred but once i manage to, it's a blessing. So, forgiveness is a blessing for everyone.


But, I'm still a person who's afraid to apologize. I think my ego to say sorry is really thick and unbreakable, and I'm not proud of that. So, I hope that everyone can be a person willing to apologize and forgive to all the people around you. Apologized when you're wrong and forgive even if it's hard to because in order to finish the story of apologized, forgiveness needs to end it.


So,can you tell me your story of apologized and forgiveness?

P/S: Thank you so much -ct- for your apologized and to end the story for it, let's end it with a forgiveness. I really think we all need to apologized and forgive right?  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION