E.M.P.T.Y

Problem with gif with transparent background - Stack Overflow
Here i am..
sad suicidal suicide alone broken cut cutter cutting cuts nothing sadness  empty worthless sad gif razor blade emptiness razor blades brokxnn •

Trying to figure out
One particular reason 
To satisfied the urge of curiosity
To acknowledge the weakness of heart
Where fear becoming the ruler

It's cold inside
And everything freeze
Mind is empty and wandering
Feeling is nowhere to be seen
Sense is dying and waiting to go
And nothing seems right
But smiling and laughing is a must
Because we are undercover
To cover every sickness and pain
Bury with a ton of lies
Then people will accept us
They will not calling us freak

And now I am getting tired
Sitting and feeling lose
Empty inside that I can scream out loud
My hand grip is keep loosen up
Hanging and staying because of my dream
I am empty inside 
Feel cold 
But i am alive because of the pain
It teach me to alive in darkness
It teach me to breathe under the suffocated day
And here I am

I am far from stronger
But day by day I build my strength 
I am far from perfection
But one step ahead to learn my mistake
I am still empty 
But I know that I am going to be okay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION