A MEMORY THAT EXIST

Sometimes, I rather to be forgotten forever rather than being remembered. Sometimes I wish all of the memory will vanish without any trace. Because that is better. When I choose to let go and left, I choose to delete and throw everything. I choose to left everything at the last place of the memory. That why, I prefer to be forgotten so that it will be much easier for me to let go. But the funny thing is even I able to get rid of it, for some odd reason, it will return to me back. That why I really wish that I am capable to dump everything but the value of the memory is the thing that stop me. It stop me to left it behind. So i carry on while holding on the last memory. It's a proof that I am exist in someone life before. She said that you bring the memory away, far away with you and I will do the same thing. The different is, I am not turning back as I keep walking. Or running. I will never turning back. Because turning back will only hurt me. And I won't giving any risk to my heart anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION