THE PRESENTATION


Actually, yesterday was my presentation day. And as usual, my hand was shaking and cold. I couldn' feel any of my words to utter. And I tend to look into something that could comfort me. And yes, even though I am shaking but I could felt my strength from a picture. And everytime I saw the picture, only one thing that could describe it "You already did you best so what more?" And I kind of felt like yes, I did my best so whatever comment or feedback won't tear my effort. And I successfully went through the presentation and QnA session. Even I get some comment but I am able to answer every question given to me. Thus, I need to go back to my coding and improve some of my development.

Well, the thing that I wanted to say was no matter what it is, believe in your effort and you already did your best😁You should proud of yourself for able to did it. Thank you for your existence. Even though we are not in the same world, but we are living under the same sky❤️ One day, one fine day, I hope I able to meet you🤗





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION