DECISION

Even though there is no right and wrong choice, but there is a thing that I always questioned about myself. I always took a decision or choice that I'm gonna regret soon. Lot of the decision that I take always lead me to regret. Even no matter how much time I sit and ponder about every outcome of my decision.

And believing I'll make the best decision after a long thought, but I always end up regretting it. But the only thing make it difference was no matter how much I regret it later and can't go with it, I always end up doing it until the end. 

When you regret something in your life, it will become a torment. You will questioned yourself, your capability and had to swing it. It's no longer a decision but a mission. To conquer the decision with a lot of regret.

It hard if you keep doing it. I'm not saying you will hate it, believe me there will be light and smile that you love in it because it was your best decision at the first place. But to walked till the end, you will be in a hurdle race. You will become a juggler where you often juggle your life over it.

I don't even knew how I went through it but the only thing I keep set in mind was the end path of my choice, what will it be?

But if you had to decide the best for you right now, just remember there is no wrong or right choice. You will need to choose between those but  choose something that you afford to see the end and walked through it. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?