A BROKEN FEELING

I always feel I am weird. But lately, I know something is not right with me because I can feel that weird feeling. I don't want to do anything except for laying on my bed doing nothing. I always feel sleepy and there is no energy at all inside me. I can't sleep at night but when I do, I can't even wake myself. I thought I am sick.

Then, I realize that, I am broken inside. The pain inside my heart is bursting and I can't do anything about me. I feel sad at most of the time. I can feel my smile no longer myself anymore. It is a broken feeling. And those feeling that stuck inside my heart making me feel uncomfortable. 

Even if my body does not get hurt but my heart is. And I don't even know why it hurt hundred time more now. Every time this pain keep thumping my heart, I become aware that if I don't do anything, it will swallow me.

This broken feeling, will it stay forever? Or it will be gone soon? It's hurt me but I can't explain it. I can't make people understand what it is. They won't. So I stay numb until I can get out by myself. Because this broken feeling, I can give the answer why or how or even what. Because it was a broken feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION