BIRTHDAY PERSON

I has a...,well I don't even know how to describe it is. That person is not my bestfriend, not a boyfriend/girlfriend, not a close friend or a person I used to talked about everything. Literally we will talked with each other twice a years. And the topic always the same. Either that person birthday or my birthday. 

Yes, we never meet anymore after done with the school, keep in touch? No we don't. Sharing about some things? Definitely not. But I am comfortable with that person. I am totally fine with that. Because I know we will definitely wishing each other birthday every years.

We catch up a little bit then not in contact until the next person birthday. I am grateful that person even remember to wish me on my birthday. Just a simple wishes because that who and how that person is. 

I can call that person a Birthday because that person always appeared only on birthday. We are not close but yes, we still wishing each other. It's fun and funny.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SKETCH

THE LAST POST?

DECISION